Seller : CrowdSpring International
Product delivers in 12 days
REVITALIZING 3-IN-1. By far the most “borrowed” item from our beach house, this Leave In helps detangle, condition and protect even the most damaged locks! Enhance and restore hair while controlling frizz and preventing split ends.
EVERYDAY HAIR TREATMENT. This special vegan blend helps restore moisture, repair damage, reduce tangles and slow color fading with sunflower seed oil and quinoa protein. It’s perfect for all hair types and will leave your hair smooth and shiny!
HOW TO USE. Spray in wet or dry hair, comb through or tousle with fingers for hydrated, soft, and tangle free locks. No need to rinse! Sonny’s Tip: For tight and tricky knots, spray liberally and use a wide tooth comb.
PROTECT YOUR HAIR. The key to maintaining healthy locks is healthy, natural ingredients. This revitalizing hair product is enriched with Coconut Oil and Banana and Pulp, and is Vegan, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free. It’s gonna be your new fave!
TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
- SKU : MSTUJBW9L000
- Brand : NOBRAND
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; 5.29 Ounces
- Item Model Number: 80-41020
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Upc: 871760000520 755332415199 798813028938 767644694193 871760001374 787461620106 783327243113
- Manufacturer: Sun Bum
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,445 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) #37 in Hair Conditioner #501 in Skin Care Products
- Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars