Kalp Natural Peppermint Essential Oil 100% Pure & Natural Peppermint Oil for Hair Growth, Skin, Headache | Undiluted, Natural Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Grade15ml
- Blend 3 drops per 10 ml hair oil/shampoo for relief from dandruff, lice and itching.
- Add 2 drops to 1 tbsp of carrier oil and massage on the scalp and wash after 1520 mins.
- Mix 2 drops of oil with 3 drops each of water and milk Soak a cotton ball in it and apply on pimples and breakout prone skin.
- mix 23 drops of peppermint oil & lavender oil each in a tsp of carrier oil and apply topically to the affected area for Acne relief.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to raise energy levels and improve focus.
- Put 12 drops of the peppermint oil onto a handkerchief and breathe in for relief cold cough relief. V
- Rub 1 drop of oil between palms and inhale deeply or apply 1 drop each to wrists for motion sickness.
|Product Quantity:||50 gm|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:||No|
|Package Dimensions:||7 x 3.1 x 3.1 cm; 50 Grams|
|Date First Available:||5 December 2017|
|Item Part Number:||Peppermint_Natural_For_Us_77|
|Country Of Origin:||India|
|Net Quantity:||15.0 millilitre|
|Generic Name:||Peppermint Essential Oil - 100% Pure, Natural and Undiluted For Face, Skin, Hair, Aromatherapy, Diffusers and Muscles-15ml|
There are numerous applications for which Peppermint essential oil can be used, including cosmetics, aromatherapy, relaxing baths, and as a cleaning agent around the house.
The most active components of Peppermint essential oil are Menthol and Menthone, which are known to reduce pain and to invigorate, energize, and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria, respectively.