- It alleviates excessive perspiration.
- Lemongrass makes an effective, inexpensive and longlasting deodorant.
- Lemongrass Oil can eliminate or inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria due to its Citral content, which is known to have antimicrobial properties.
- It has a calming, soothing, refreshing and rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is derived from the steam distillation of the fresh or partly dried Lemongrass leaves.
|Product Quantity:||30 ml|
|Application Area:||Whole Body|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:||No|
|Package Dimensions:||8.5 x 3.4 x 3.3 cm; 50 Grams|
|Date First Available:||7 December 2017|
|Item Part Number:||Lemongrass_Therapeutic_Grade _0017|
|Country Of Origin:||India|
|Net Quantity:||30.0 millilitre|
|Generic Name:||Lemongrass Essential Oil -Therapeutic Grade (30 ml)|
Lemongrass oil benefits also include pain and ache relief. The oil helps to improve blood circulation, and can therefore relieve muscle spasms, back aches, sprains, and cramps. Try rubbing diluted lemongrass oil on your body or make your own lemongrass oil foot bath.
lemongrass oil as a natural and safe air freshener or deodorizer. You can add the oil to water and use it as a mist or use an oil diffuser or vaporizer. By adding other essential oils, like lavender or peppermint, you can customize your own natural fragrance. lemongrass oil to shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, soaps, and lotions. Lemongrass oil is an effective cleanser for all skin types; its antiseptic and astringent properties make lemongrass oil perfect for getting even and glowing skin.